Social Media

      

Sunday 13 September 2015

Sandy: Introduction

Welcome to Travelsquatters! We are an exciting bunch of Isys100 Students, ready to take you on an adventure through our travel posts. Our concept is 'travelling' and 'squatting', so expect alot of excitement and squatting actions throughout our posts. :) More information about our website.

"The website we have created is a travel blog that is used to fundamentally express each member's experiences, adventures and interests confronted in our lifestyle. We have decided to create a travel blog mainly due to the fact that we are all very adventurous, and crave to share our experiences with all our viewers. To make our travel posts a bit more exciting, we have decided to incorporate ‘squatting’ into our posts to illustrate our uniqueness, which symbolises us as bloggers having fun and further accentuate the concept of travelling whilst squatting.  The posts generated are targeted towards viewers who has an interest in travelling, food or simply, having a good time."
Sandy Su

Hi guys! Im sandy nice to meet all our Travelsquatter friends :) Im an Australian-born Chinese student and blogger. I am a very social person and very outgoing. I love to eat food, explore different places and, learn about other different cultures. At the moment, I am in love with playing League of Legend haha - it's so fun. I want to connect with people from all around the world and, spread my thoughts to those who are interested. Follow me on my personal blog :) 

Katherine Niravong

I'm adventurous and willing to try new things. The best thing about traveling is the company. Have good company = good travel experience. Hobbies are to visit new places and food stores, hiking and canoeing. The best thing about traveling, is that you can never know where it can take you and the adventures it can bring. 

Tim Linsell

I'm generally a pretty quiet person but I'm always willing to try new things. I'm an avid gamer and, a movie lover but I've been all over the world with my family. Which has fueled a passion for travelling and learning. The memories I have created from some of my journeys can rank from some of my absolute favourites. 

Tracy Lee

I'm a quiet and shy person at first, until you get to know me. I love doing adventurous activities and, am a thrill seeker. I have travelled to various places overseas and plan to do more in the future, with my next stop being South East Asia. Some of my hobbies includes watching movies/ TV shows, reading and of course, travelling.
Hyun Sik Woo
Hi My name is Hyun Sik. I am a very optimistic person who enjoys composing music and playing a variety of musical instruments such as drums pianos etc. I am a geeky person who uses collects various devices such as mobile phones and computers. I have been travelling to various places around the world and, I am eager to share some good places to visit and, tips for travelling in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment